Admin type info for the community help wiki?

Alessandro Viprati vipri.alessandro at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 12:04:07 UTC 2016

Hello

Il 16/06/2016 13:33, Chris Perry ha scritto:
> 2. A list of pages that reference a given page. Useful if one is
> thinking of deleting a page?

# wiki.ubuntu.com
  - in the serach bar: /linkto:"Wiki/Page/Name"/(i.e.
linkto:"XenialXerus/ReleaseNotes" reports all the pages that reference
to XenialXerus/ReleaseNotes)

# help.ubuntu.com
  - click on the page Title (i.e. if you open
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Installation and you click the
"Installation" title, you can see all the pages that reference to
community/Installation)

> 3. A list of the most recent edits on the community help wiki as a whole.

I think these pages can list what you ask for:
  - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/RecentChanges
  - https://help.ubuntu.com/community/RecentChanges

Alessandro

----