Current wiki access status

Alberto Salvia Novella es20490446e at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 18:01:27 UTC 2016

Peter Matulis:
 > Why pour so much resources into something that is not even deemed
 > actual documentation?

Why near all the documentation I use belongs to the wiki not to the help
guide?

Simply speaking wikis are super flexible and informal. You can innovate
quickly on them without any barrier preventing it. The people attacking
the wiki know its value, so they want to shut it down.

As result, next Monday I will start interviewing people about how we
could stop these attack. Two weeks later, on Tuesday 28, I will bring
that information to this list so we can make an informed decision.