Noticeboard?

Alberto Salvia Novella es20490446e at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 15:39:21 UTC 2016

Pasi Lallinaho:
 > The problem isn't with spambots, it's about microworkers (or
 > Mechnical Turks) who are able to pass many spam-preventing measures
 > much easier.

Have you tried temporally banning by IP, city or country?

Pasi Lallinaho:
 > While there are clear cases where somebody is or is not a legimitate
 > contributor, there are definintely cases where this is not clear at
 > all.

All the cases that came to my team followed a clear pattern: the
accounts were created less than a week ago, joined plenty of teams in a
few minutes, and had no meaningful comments in bug reports.

In case of doubt, I will just ask the person to write to me directly.

Pasi Lallinaho:
 > How would we suddenly find contributors to moderate?

I can help with it, if you wish. Also I could made an extra effort for a
while on helping on other things till the problem is fixed.

--
https://google.com/+AlbertoSalviaNovella/about