Request for Ubuntu Doc Leadership

Chris Perry clissold345 at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 6 10:42:42 UTC 2016

Gunnar, thank you for the log.

It's very useful to have the log and see (well, read) you all (the
people who attended) in action - though it's time-consuming to read it
and make sense of it. I'm assuming no one took minutes. I'll email
again in a day or two - though I don't think I'll have anything
ground-breaking to contribute.

Regards,

Chris.