Community Help Wiki locked down

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 8 06:26:41 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 3:55 PM, Elizabeth K. Joseph <lyz at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Anything else? At the end of the week, I'll update the ticket with IS
> with our ideas and they can look into it.

To quickly follow up, I updated the ticket #27950 with suggestions
from this thread on January 18th (almost 3 weeks ago), including
asking whether they could just open it back up to edits for everyone
and see what happens. I haven't yet gotten a response about it, so I
don't know what the status is. Hopefully they're working on it and
will let us know something soon.