Calling for Server Guide reviewers/contributors - - XENIAL

Doug Smythies dsmythies at telus.net
Mon Apr 18 21:24:36 UTC 2016

On 2016.04.18 08:57 Peter Matulis wrote:

> Please remove chapter 16 (Chat).

Peter,

If you want that chapter deleted, why don't you do it?

> On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 11:43 AM, Doug Smythies <dsmythies at telus.net> wrote:
> Thanks all for the various updates to the 16.04 Ubuntu serverguide.
>
> I am not sure what to do about the obsolete stuff that hasn't been updated by subject matter experts.

Is there any subject matter expert willing to have quick look at the Samba chapter (Chapter 18)?
For example in Chapter 18.5.1 it says to install " libpam-smbpass" which disappeared sometime during
the 16.04 cycle and doesn't seem to exist anymore.

... Doug