Fwd: Fwd: String 617 not clear to me (follow up)

Hannie Dumoleyn lafeber-dumoleyn2 at zonnet.nl
Fri Apr 1 16:39:33 UTC 2016

Hi,
I think your answers (Mark and Doug) are sufficient to understand what
is happening. This follow up is now obsolete. Thanks again,
Hannie

Sorry for bothering you again, but I noticed I first had to launch the
application Calendar, which is installed by default in my Xenial Beta 1
version. But I still do not get the part of this sentence which says:
.....will appear by clicking on the clock in the <gui>menu bar</gui>.
After launching Calendar, I can work with this application, but nothing
happens when I click on the clock in the menu bar. Am I missing something?
Hannie

I have some trouble translating the following string:
A built in calendar application called <app>Calendar</app> allows you to
organize your calendar appointments or events. Up to five of these, over
a four-week duration, will appear by clicking on the clock in the
<gui>menu bar</gui>.

What is meant by "up to five of these" and "over a four-week duration"?
Five calendars?
When I click on the clock, I see this month, April 2016. Each time I
click on the left/right arrows I can go back or forward one month or
year. But I can do this more than five times.

Hannie