repeated messages

Hannie Dumoleyn lafeber-dumoleyn2 at zonnet.nl
Fri Apr 1 15:24:47 UTC 2016

While translating [1] I noticed that the same string [2] is repeated
several times. I did copy and paste, but I was wondering what the reason
is. I do not see any difference between them.
It is no big deal, but I just wanted to mention it.
Hannie

[1]
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/xenial/+source/ubuntu-docs/+pots/ubuntu-help/nl/+translate?start=0&batch=10&show=untranslated&field.alternative_language=&field.alternative_language-empty-marker=1&old_show=all

[2] strings # 189, 210, 220
Click on the <app>Software</app> icon in the Launcher, or search for