Committing multiple branches to Launchpad

Wesley Schwengle wesley at schwengle.net
Wed Sep 30 15:23:32 UTC 2015

I'm not sure how launchpad deals with it (aka I don't know the LP commands to do it), but looking at your workflow you don't branch from master, you continue to work on branch1. Branch 2 therefore contains commits intended for another branch.

In git I would do something like

git co -t upstream/master -b branch1
# hack hack hack
git commit