Recent modifications on a wiki page

Alberto Salvia Novella es20490446e at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 14:27:58 UTC 2015

Andrea Lazzarotto:
> This is not correct. The wiki page wrongly states that Samsung does not
> provide *any mean to check* what is the latest version of the BIOS
> available in order to compare it with what you currently have on your
> computer.

Ah, I see. I misunderstood what you said. You mean that the Windows
application upgrades the BIOS automatically without really informing the
user about anything.

So this changes everything. Then I agree with keeping your edition, and
I suggest this team to decide on this now.

Andrea Lazzarotto:
 > This has been discussed in our previous emails. People have reported
 > being able to extract the EXE file to gain access to the ROM file.

Sorry, didn't catch that too!

I normally read emails carefully. But I have been changing my sleep
patters to be healthier, and as result I have been feeling completely
mentally exhausted.

If to that we add that I have just starting dating someone... aha! I'm
mostly out of this world. But I hope I will come back in a week or two.

Andrea Lazzarotto:
 > The same as in FLOSS, also documentation can be integrated and
 > extended by other contributors.
 >
 > Requiring that one person writes an entire section in one shot
 > without any imperfection to accept the material is quite contrary to
 > what a collaborative effort means.

Good point. It's just that when I edited myself some pages I found some
knee jerk reactions, so I was thinking inside that cage. But to me it
makes more sense what you propose.