More cloud material coming to help.ubuntu.com

Doug Smythies dsmythies at telus.net
Wed Oct 21 03:16:43 UTC 2015

On 2105.10.20 18:16 Peter Matulis wrote:
>> On 10/20/2015 07:01 PM, Doug Smythies wrote:
>> Hi Peter,
>>
>> Thanks for giving us the heads up.
>>
>> On 2015.10.20 10:39 Peter Matulis wrote:
>>
>>> There will soon be some new cloud docs residing on the help servers.
>>
>> I assume not in the next few days. Correct?
>>
>> I am making the 15.10 help.ubuntu.com, and would ask that nobody else
>> mess with it until it is published on the real web site on Thursday.
>
> I was intending to get it up by Thursday. Why not do it at the same time?

Peter,

I assume you only need to edit the main index.html file, and that the rest
of the new stuff will be via the clouddocs project.

I'll push our docs part of the updated ubuntu.help.com tomorrow morning my time.
(around 16:00 UTC).
If the time hasn't changed, the automatic once per day pick up of the master bzr branch for
publication happens somewhere between 12:00 and 15:00 UTC, so you can do whatever
needs to be done to index.html after my push, but before the pickup time.
Or send me what you want and I'll change it.

... Doug