Recent modifications on a wiki page

Andrea Lazzarotto andrea.lazzarotto at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 18:28:44 UTC 2015

Hi,

> 2. Penalvch commented the changes.
>
> So probably this isn't bullying

Personally I never said bullying, but those comments don't make any sense.
It states that one needs the "part number from Windows" which is false, as
demonstrated by multiple tools written in Python which gather the
information from the Samsung website.

Moreover, I wonder why he spent time to rephrase some of my contributions
before removing it. If he believes my contribution is "useless" (citing the
edit comment) firstly he would have to motivate this claim, secondly it's a
bit weird that he spent time to edit my additions.

Finally, if he believes a different page is better, he could have discussed
the issue rather than shredding the whole thing.

Penalvch haven't had time for answering Andrea's email yet

One question in my email was to clarify the meaning of the columns in the
table and in a subsequent edit he added some explanation about the columns.
This means that he read my message and decided to ignore it.

Best regards

--
Andrea Lazzarotto
http://andrealazzarotto.com