Recent modifications on a wiki page

Tom Davies tomcecf at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 17:45:37 UTC 2015

Hi :)
Those are wise words but i think it has already gone far beyond that.

Andrea has clearly attempted to deal with this herself but is now being
subjected to bullying.

Discussion does already seem to have been short, and sadly one-sided.  The
attacks against her need to be resolved asap.
Regards from
Tom :)