[Wiki] Can not edit any Ubuntu community wiki page anymore

Doug Smythies dsmythies at telus.net
Tue Dec 29 19:04:51 UTC 2015

On 2015.12.29 10:47 Elizabeth K. Joseph wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 9:44 AM, Pasi Lallinaho <pasi at shimmerproject.org> wrote:
>> I don't see anything specific for that page that should make it immutable.
>>
>> There are a few things you can try to be able to edit the page:
>> 1) do a hard refresh for the page (eg. in Firefox, Ctrl+Shift+R)
>> 2) log out and in and then do a hard refresh
>>
>> If the problem persists, let us know.

> Has anyone encountering this problem tried Pasi's suggestion here?

Yes, just now.

> It usually works.

Not for me.

As far as I can determine all pages under help.ubuntu.com/community show as immutable to me.
Most pages under wiki.ubuntu.com show as editable to me.

Disclaimer: I do not know what is normal, nor have I ever understood (or even cared about) the difference between the two sites.

... Doug