[desktop] Desktop documentation in 14.10

Gunnar Hjalmarsson gunnarhj at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 9 05:11:05 UTC 2014

Hi all!

Documentation string freeze [1] for Utopic is on September 18, and we
need to give the desktop guide [2] some attention before then.

As far as I know there are no significant changes to the Ubuntu desktop
compared to 14.04 which affect the desktop guide. What's new is under
the hood.

If you know that something in the guide is missing or needs to be
improved, it's time for some action. ;) Submit a merge proposal or file
a bug report [3]. I for one plan to fix a couple of bugs.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationStringFreeze

[2] https://help.ubuntu.com/14.04/ubuntu-help/

[3] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/SystemDocumentation

--