[rt.ubuntu.com #25206] Reporting a fake Wiki / Launchpad entry

Tom Haddon via RT rt at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 5 09:09:18 UTC 2014

Hi Andrés,

The Launchpad account has already been disabled, and I've made Daniel
Holbach (on the Community Team) aware of the situation.

I'll mark this RT as resolved for now, but please feel free to reopen
with a reply if you need anything more from us in this regard.

Thanks for making us aware of the issue.

Tom