[wiki] Edit Ubuntu Wiki

Leo Jackson lajjr at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 16:04:35 UTC 2014

Simos,
Is correct usually allows edits, and more preferably small edits. Unless the information is completely incorrect due to the update.
Usually the information links and name is not changes and usually is just update the information that is already there.I think you have the edit permissions but if not send the updates to me I will add for you, or another Ubuntu Documents member. Regards,
Leo Jackson