Ubunru server

Tom Davies tomcecf at gmail.com
Fri May 30 13:13:39 UTC 2014

Hi :)
A quick google search gave me;
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Servers
which might have good links at the bottom of the relevant pages.

I'm not sure how useful these pages might be but -

Apache;
http://www.apache.org/
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ApacheMySQLPHP

Wikipedia is probably not good to quote from and reference but it can be
useful for finding things out and then use their external references to
find the original sources
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_HTTP_Server

Squid
http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=4VA5fcEFsNQC&pg=PA335&lpg=PA335&dq=%22Community+Documentation%22+Squid&source=bl&ots=2Fv80rBkP7&sig=qrEmmiKGbZwbjmy42N8iW8SdkHA&hl=en&sa=X&ei=8oGIU-iWMM-e7Abt5IH4BA&ved=0CEsQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=%22Community%20Documentation%22%20Squid&f=false

Regards from
Tom :)