Ubunru server

Diego Paganini diego.paganini0 at gmail.com
Thu May 29 13:53:49 UTC 2014

Hi Ubuntu Team
My name is Diego Paganini i live in Brazil.

I'm doing my final work at the college of the Engineering course

So, my final work is about Ubuntu server 13.10 using DHCP and SQUID (Proxy)
and Apache.

I need to explain the history of Ubuntu, about the versions e more,

DHCP - when it appeared, reason for the emergence, for what is used.
SQUID - when it appeared, reason for the emergence, for what is used.
APACHE - when it appeared, reason for the emergence, for what is used.

Could you please help me, send the documents, or send me the website of the
manufacturers

Thank you so much for your help!

--

*Diego Paganini* - Analista de Suporte