Application for Membership in Ubuntu Documentation Committers

Gunnar Hjalmarsson gunnarhj at ubuntu.com
Wed May 14 20:42:49 UTC 2014

On 2014-05-14 15:45, David Pires wrote:
> I would like to apply for membership in ~ubuntu-core-doc.

Thanks for wanting to contribute in that role, David. I suppose you'll
soon be added.

The reason why I chime in here is that we recently talked about the
appropriate procedure for this kind of application. I outlined an idea
on the topic at

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-doc/2014-May/018905.html

and Svetlana agreed. David's application seems to be about to be handled
that way.

Taking this opportunity to ask if we should update some wiki page with a
description of the application procedure along the lines I proposed.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj