Next Doc team meeting: Aug 6

Kevin Godby godbyk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 02:05:18 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 8:23 PM, Peter Matulis
<peter.matulis at canonical.com> wrote:
> I don't know the issues you refer to but wouldn't updating the other
> ubuntu.com sites encounter the very same ones?  Isn't this another
> reason for allowing for a more centralized mechanism?

No, the help.ubuntu.com site is completely disparate from Canonical's
other sites.

We run 'make html' and that generates all the HTML pages for the
desktop documentation. We have our own style sheets and the like. If
Canonical wants to help modify those styles to match the rest of their
websites, that's fine, but it doesn't happen automatically.

—Kevin