Pending Release 13.04 End Of Life

Lars Noodén lars.nooden at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 19:10:42 UTC 2014

On 21.01.2014 21:04, Doug Smythies wrote:
>  [snip]
>
> On 2014.01.21 10:46 Lars Noodén wrote:
>
>> What is the reason for deleting it, if 12.10 and the others are going to
>> be kept?
>
> The others are not at EOL (End Of Life) yet.
> They will be deleted when they reach EOL.
>
> See also: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Releases
>
> And in the case of 10.04, observe that the
> Desktop portion of it has reached EOL and has
> been deleted. Only the Serverguide portion
> is still there.
>
> ... Doug

These are the last and only copies of these documents, for anybody.
They have value that they show the state of Ubuntu at various stages in
time and document progress over time.  As far as I know, they are not in
the way nor a maintenance burden.  I would propose that these be kept
read-only.

Regards,
/Lars