[Desktop Help] Copyright Issue - Clarification Needed

Gunnar Hjalmarsson gunnarhj at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 14 06:46:02 UTC 2014

Like others I think it makes sense to keep using the legal.xml file.

On 2014-01-13 22:06, Greg Beam wrote:
> None of this is super critical at the moment, but if we let it go too
> long, we could be scrambling at release time.

Actually I don't think this is a release critical issue at all.
Personally I would prefer that we focus on contents until the package is
uploaded to the archive at Documentation String Freeze (March 20), and
continue the discussion on this topic after that.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj