[desktop] Input methods

Gunnar Hjalmarsson gunnarhj at ubuntu.com
Sun Jan 12 22:40:25 UTC 2014

I have proposed some changes to keyboard-layouts.page, and including
those changes it looks like this:
http://people.ubuntu.com/~gunnarhj/keyboard-layouts.html

The aim is to make the page reflect the design of the Text Entry
capplet. The term "input source" is frequently used, due to the
integration between keyboard layouts and input methods.

I have included a couple of remarks about input methods, but I think it
would be best if somebody who uses some IBus input method considers that
page, and makes appropriate changes and additions.

Do we possibly have such a person on this list?

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj