On bazaar and keys

Mauricio Tavares raubvogel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 07:45:49 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 1:04 AM, Gunnar Hjalmarsson <gunnarhj at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> On 2014-01-03 00:16, Doug Smythies wrote:

>> I wonder if your issues is related to the file name used.
>> Mine are ~/.ssh/id_rsa and ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub on every computer.
>> It is not clear to me how bzr would know to use your strange
>> local file name.

      I use separate keys for different places I need to connect to;
you do not want to know how long my ~/.ssh/config file is. ;)

> I too suspect that the non-default file name is the culprit. An entry in
> ~/.ssh/config may be needed to fix it:
>
> https://help.launchpad.net/YourAccount/CreatingAnSSHKeyPair#Using_a_custom_SSH_key_for_Launchpad

      I feel stupid for not have read that entire page before; I
missed completely the custom key part. So, as I asked early last
month, it does/can use ~/.ssh/config after all. That is good to know.
Thanks for the info! It works now and I am downloading it.