[Wiki] Immutable page?

John Kim johnkim.ubuntu at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 07:31:06 UTC 2014

Bottom line is: to edit a wiki page, a user must also have a launchpad ID?

I see, because I noticed that Launchpad and the SSO for Ubuntu One’s username and password are exactly the same. If this is correct, we might want to include this sort of information on our documentation team page somewhere.

John Kim
Ubuntu Contributor
www.launchpad.net/~kotux
johnkim.ubuntu at gmail.com