Fwd: [Wiki]PageDiscussion Pages

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Sat Feb 15 01:07:39 UTC 2014

On 15/02/14 03:01, Svetlana Belkin wrote:
> Take two.

I've just commented out the points related to personal pages (purged
some time ago) and discussion pages.

While discussion pages can be useful and do exist in the wiki, I don't
see a reason to create them instead of just appending a discussion
section to the actual page. This is more discoverable than a subpage anyway.

Cheers,
Pasi