A Thought On Clamming People's Fears of Wiki Editing

Svetlana Belkin belkinsa at ubuntusense.com
Fri Feb 14 02:19:47 UTC 2014

All,

I was chatting with knome and slickymaster on an IRC channel and knome
said that many people who want to edit a wiki page are scared to edit a
wiki page or they fear that they lack the know-how of doing so.  My
thought is that I think we should add a bit somewhere on the Community
Help Wiki or our team page about the fact that we have wiki admins and
rollbacks.  I think this may lessen the fear.

My two cents.

Thank you.
--
Svetlana Belkin A.K.A: belkinsa
Member of: LoCo Contacts, Ubuntu Doc Team, Ubuntu Ohio, Ubuntu Women