Next Doc team meeting: Aug 6

Gunnar Hjalmarsson gunnarhj at ubuntu.com
Thu Aug 7 17:41:23 UTC 2014

On 2014-08-06 21:02, Peter Matulis wrote:
> It was decided that you, Doug, being the only one familiar with this,
> will be the preferred party to update the website.  If not done after a
> grace period of 2 weeks then the Canonical web team will do it.  Let me
> know if this is OK.

Peter,

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "update the website". The
pages of the site are made up by contents in branches like
lp:ubuntu-docs and lp:serverguide, and that's where possible theme
changes need to be made. Sure, if the Canonical web team can help with
tweaking the theme when needed to make it fit with other ubuntu.com
sites, that's great.

If you are talking about building the HTML and committing the pages to
lp:~ubuntu-core-doc/ubuntu-docs/help.ubuntu.com, I feel that's a task
which should be accomplished by someone who is quite familiar with the
docs related procedures.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj