Our First Monthly Meeting Is Set....

Svetlana Belkin belkinsa at ubuntusense.com
Tue Apr 22 22:56:37 UTC 2014

... for Wednesday, May 7 at 1800 UTC [1].  Since there we multiple
answers on the Doodle Poll, I picked the first one.

I also created the agenda:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/MeetingAgenda

Please feel free to add you items into the right section so this meeting
can be organized to focus on each sub-team equally along with main team
items.  Also, members can apply to be commitors or admins during
meetings if time allows that.

I will be chairing this meeting to test if my way will work for the
monthly meetings, if everyone is okay with that.

We will be setting the time, day, and week when we will have our monthly
meetings.

[1]http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Ubuntu+Doc+Meeting&iso=20140507T18&ah=1

Thank you.
--
Svetlana Belkin A.K.A: belkinsa
Member of: LoCo Contacts, Ubuntu Doc Team, Ubuntu Ohio, Ubuntu Women