[wiki] PopularPages - recommended update to F page.

Tom Davies tomcecf at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 02:28:20 UTC 2014

Hi :)
Moving pages around is likely to break redirects and links that people have
in their "bookmarks".

Redirects are quite simple once you know how to do them.  It's just a case
of remembering how.  Errr, i can't remember tbh.

It might be more polite to initially put a simple clickable url address and
add a note to say that the page has been merged to there.
Regards from
Tom :)