Serverguide LDAP chapter ( was RE: Unsupported Wiki Page Suggested Format (Idea))

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 25 14:56:26 UTC 2013

I'd agree with that, even on my Red Hat Certified Engineer course, the
actual setting up of an ldap server was deemed to be outside of the remit
of the course. Instead we went through what it is and set up new users
using kerberos.

Some links to have a look at..

https://wiki.debian.org/LDAP/Kerberos
https://wiki.debian.org/LDAP