grub2 pages

Martin Dixon mh.dixon at btinternet.com
Sat Sep 21 14:09:04 UTC 2013

Hi @ my very valuable friend, Little Girl

I have finally got my head round things to the point where I am
preparing to take further 'steps in the dark'
like setting up a sandpit on my own PC.

I read your "book" again and reached this point -

On 16/09/13 22:26, Little Girl wrote: (Re: Suggestion)
> If you go with the standalone wiki, you'll want to go to this page in
> the Ubuntu wiki to check which version of MoinMoin it's using:
>
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/SystemInfo
>
> Then follow these steps to get it and set it up:
>
> http://paste.ubuntu.com/6116557/

I tried the last link but it failed Unable to connect - could you hazard
a guess as to what I am I doing wrong?

Best wishes, Martin