Unsupported Wiki Page Suggested Format (Idea)

Svetlana Belkin barsookmud at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 20 15:51:48 UTC 2013

All,

This is mainly for the wiki page editing folks.  I have an idea for a
page format (I hope is this the correct term!) for the "unsupported"
tagged pages with the current version included.  I was thinking that for
the pages that do indeed have a major change between the two classes,
for example Unity was introduced in version 11.04, these pages should
have two *MAIN* headers: "Prior to 11.04" and "Post 11.04".  Then the
stuff goes under the sub-header.  I think users will have a easier time
reading and searching though the page.  Example page (already with the
change approved); https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuEyeCandy

Svetlana Belkin

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/belkinsa