Suggestion (Re to Jonathan Aquilina)

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 19 23:43:19 UTC 2013

hi Jonathan.

one of the reasons language packs are always being updated is that there
are far too few translators and far too much work. Were we to alter a part
of the docs, it would then have to be translated into all languages. Now
think about how many languages there are and how many 'man hours' it would
collectively take to translate just one sentence and then bzr it up and be
accepted etc.. As it is, they have just 2 weeks to get as much work done on
translations as is possible before that also gets frozen.

Regards,

Phill.

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw