grub2 pages

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 19 20:31:37 UTC 2013

That page would be an excellent one for people to cut their teeth with!

To those who are taking the plunge, may I give a little piece of personal
advice? When editing a page and you're not 100% of a formatting option,
open up the two links provided when you enter editing mode:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HelpOnEditing and
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HelpOnMoinWikiSyntax as separate tabs. In fact, I'd
go as far as to suggest bookmarking them and reading through them in small
chunks over several days. It really is good information. (I have them both
bookmarked).

Do not worry about messing up, use the preview button to see how things
look. If you get really confused as to where you are you up to, use the
cancel button. Also remember that unless you actually delete attachments
any alterations can be rolled back. There is nothing to fear in wiki
editing except fear itself :)

Regards,

Phill.