grub2 pages

Tom Davies tomdavies04 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 19 19:52:07 UTC 2013

Hi :)
I think all the technical stuff is there so it's hopefully just a case of deleting my bit about "signposting from older links" and then maybe smoothing out some of the rest of it and maybe de-geekifying some bits.

So, i suspect that you might be an ideal person for the challenge.  You probably wont be able to read the whole page because there is quite a lot of it so maybe just do a small chunk at a time.

I think the idea is that each paragraph might be enough of a nudge to someone who used to know the subject area but then gives a link to people who need more detail?  Although it might be that paragraphs are just a brief intro before giving the link to the relevant sub-page.  I'm not sure which is best in each case.
Regards from
Tom :)