Suggestion (Re to Jonathan Aquilina)

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 19 19:11:01 UTC 2013

Re: "No TLC", if a page does not have current releases should be covered by
the tag https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Tag#Needs_Updating

It was for this 'catch all' that I suggested and we decided to add this new
tag. Adding in why this tag was added to any page and reaching out to sites
such as ubuntu-forum or any team that may help IMHO is a better way
forward. We cannot simply add a tag and expect it to be picked up by people
who may be to provide updates, we need to be actively looking for people
who can update pages where none of have the system / hardware etc. and are
thus unable to update ourselves.

Just my thoughts on the matter.

Regards,

Phill.