Suggestion (Re to Jonathan Aquilina)

Phill Whiteside phillw at vpolink.com
Wed Sep 18 23:27:49 UTC 2013

Hi,

there is an easy way round this. If you leave the sandbox page in place
(which holds all the edit history and comments) you can simply put a divert
on it that immediately points to the 'new, improved' version (i.e. the
final version, in the correct place). Any 'normal' person hitting that page
will be immediately sent to the new page. However, if you know the exact
sandbox page you can specifically ask in the URL for not to be diverted.
That way, if one of the team needs to go and look at the history of edits,
they can over-ride the divert.

Regards,

Phill.

--