Suggestion (Re to Jonathan Aquilina)

Phill Whiteside phillw at vpolink.com
Wed Sep 18 21:26:54 UTC 2013

I have moin moin installed on my dedi server, the same one that hosts the
specifications for https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Hardware and
http://phillw.net/isos/ It would not take too long to spin up one for the
team if they want one...... I'd have to get the CSS stuff etc.

But....., as you can create sandbox areas on the existing wiki with all the
links etc. is it not far easier to use that ability?

just my thoughts.

Regards,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw