Team Leaders

Svetlana Belkin barsookmud at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 18 15:49:17 UTC 2013

On 09/18/2013 09:18 AM, Svetlana Belkin wrote:
> On 09/18/2013 05:57 AM, Jared Norris wrote:
>> Depends on what you want from a leadership team really. As Benjamin
>> pointed out there is currently no "team leader" as such, the closest
>> thing is a list of administrators [1] for the wiki area.
>>
>> [1] https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-doc-wiki-admins
>
> You think we can place that link above (the one for the wiki admins) as
> the list of "leaders" on the Teams page [2].  And a list (link) for the
> Ubuntu Documentation Committers?  You know for the contact information
> if someone doesn't want to e-mail the whole list or say it on the IRC
> Channel.
>
> [2]https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Teams
>
> Svetlana Belkin

Afterthought: Instead of having the team leaders "list" in the box,
would be better to add the table entry for Ubuntu Documentation
Committers, below the main team?  See screenshot[3] for details.

[3]http://i.imgur.com/I4trB8R.png

Svetlana Belkin
--
My blog- http://belkinsaubuntu.wordpress.com/ My Twitter-