Team Leaders

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 10:03:01 UTC 2013

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 1:57 PM, Jared Norris <jrnorris at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 18 September 2013 10:58, Svetlana Belkin <barsookmud at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> All,
>>
>> On the "Teams" wiki page, for the leaders of our group, we don't have
>> who are leaders.  Can someone fix that, please?  It can be a link to the
>> list of names.
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> Svetlana Belkin
>>
>> --
>>

> Depends on what you want from a leadership team really. As Benjamin
> pointed out there is currently no "team leader" as such, the closest thing
> is a list of administrators [1] for the wiki area.
>
> [1] https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-doc-wiki-admins
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Jared Norris
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris

Hi Jared,

I have offered my help before to administrate the list but no one replied
to my email.
I don't want any extra position as I have a lot to deal with. However, ALL
what I want is to help this team and improve it and move forward. I believe
I have lots of skills and experience when it comes to Documentation.

To be honest, I don't have time for that but it is that passion and desire
inside me to keep pushing me to give as always. I can be just a member and
contribute. I thought you guys need a Team Leader for this team or
something so I offered my help. I seek no position, I seek only help and
support to any community that have something I am in love and passionate
about, that is writing and documentation.

You can have a look at what I have done for Ubuntu and its flavours for the
last 3 years and I am not saying that is enough, I am willing to do more.

Best Regards,