Team Leaders

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 03:50:19 UTC 2013

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 7:02 AM, Benjamin Kerensa <bkerensa at ubuntu.com>wrote:

> We do not currently have any formal leaders.

Hi,

How about I apply for such position? I believe I have done a lot for the
Wiki Area :)

Will creating a whole new area for Ubuntu GNOME considered to be something
I should be proud of and show it off?

Will be creating two unique OneStopPage for Lubuntu and Ubuntu GNOME
considered to be a good job?

If you guys need a formal leader, I am more than glad to step up :)

I think Phill can vouch for me ;)

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad

This is NOT all, this is just an example:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/WikiArea

I don't have the time to update that list because I have forgotten how many
pages I have edited and/or created :)

Also, I have enough skills to recruit people - that is what I have done for
the last 3 years!

Best Regards,