Downloadable Whole Wiki?

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 17:16:19 UTC 2013

Hey there,

Svetlana Belkin wrote:

> On 09/17/2013 11:33 AM, Little Girl wrote:
> > Meld is a graphical program for comparing files or directories,
> > and I love it. Here's the home page so you can get a quick look
> > at how it works and what it's capable of:
> >
> > http://meldmerge.org/
> >
> > I don't use all of its features, but it seems to get more and more
> > fancy as the years go by. (:
> >
> > As far as using it for comparing the contents of a sandboxed page
> > with a current wiki page, what I would do is:

[SNIP]

> Thank you for the step-by-step guide of how to do this.  Are you
> planning to create a wiki page on this along with the other options
> for having a sandbox for the Wiki pages?

I hadn't planned on it, but if it's needed, I can. Probably a better
idea would be to find a wiki page that already addresses the topic
and add the information to it if it's missing. If anything, the wiki
needs to go on a diet.

> Also, I'm thinking about blogging about this (mainly using the
> offline wiki and Meld), mind if I use some of this?  I will give
> credit to you.

Go for it, and no need to give me any credit. I am a leaf on the
wind... (:

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.