icons

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Sun Sep 15 15:23:35 UTC 2013

Hi Tom,

I did consider splitting the page, but I worry that this would break any
pages already using the icons. Being a 'library' page and not textural
instructions, I believe that using the contents section is sufficient to
'break it down' into managable sections. As it grows, it is quite possible
that it will need work doing on the contents section I'll see how it grows!

Regards,

Phill.

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw