Suggestion

Tom Davies tomdavies04 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 14 15:13:40 UTC 2013

Hi :)
That's where it gets tricky.  It means every single page would need to be updated every 6months otherwise it looks out-dated even if it is still current.  It's why very few web-sites give a date.  It just creates a lot more work per cycle without really giving much benefit.

I think the tags work.
Regards from
Tom :)