Get final merges in to Ubuntu Docs

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 13 16:50:45 UTC 2013

So I spoke with Lyz this morning she agrees with you and Doug but I still
think its a risk. The stats you shared likely reflect commits that had
already been peer review in Gnome of which Jeremy was also a contributor so
peer review downstream for merging from upstream did not make as much sense
in those cases.

--
*Benjamin Kerensa*
*http://benjaminkerensa.com*