Get final merges in to Ubuntu Docs

Kevin Godby godbyk at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 00:34:23 UTC 2013

Hi, Ben.

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 7:16 PM, Benjamin Kerensa <bkerensa at gmail.com> wrote:
> What issues are you running into? Are you talking about the Gnome/Unity bit?
> Also I noticed the makefile no longer seems to build out ubuntu-help.

I'm still merging in the updated GNOME docs. This has nothing to do
with the conditionals that we discussed previously. Much of the Ubuntu
documentation is woefully out of date and merging in the upstream
GNOME documentation fixes quite a bit of these problems.

Since I no longer need to worry about the GNOME/Unity differences,
that'll make my work go a bit faster.

> The reason for suggesting sunday is because translations team needs a lot of
> time for translations.

>From my understanding, that's what the documentation string freeze
means: the documentation is frozen so the translators can begin
working. The translators then have until October 10 to finalize their
translations.

—Kevin