[Question #235135]: unity-dash-intro.page reference to Gwibber lens

Martin Dixon mh.dixon at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 5 06:19:49 UTC 2013

Hi Doug.

Re your "simply can not figure out what you mean "  no problem, I am
equally in the dark about most of Ubuntu and keep on getting withdrawal
symptoms!

So that others can see this more clearly try this - on
https://help.ubuntu.com/13.04/ubuntu-help/unity-introduction.html
the screenshot on that page under Getting Started clearly shows the
problem which exists in the live 13.04 Dash when you open it -
docs symbol not consistent - clock above and page below.

However I think by chance you have cleared my mind - I was seeing a
(one) symbol for each whereas there is a different symbol used when
"recently used" is current.
If there is any general feeling that some change needs to be I made
suggest this is left until after 13.10.  Apology if I have wasted
anyones time.

Martin