Trusty branch/series now online

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 14:22:17 UTC 2013

Hey there,

Hannie Dumoleyn wrote:

> Hi Liz,
> Thanks for these step-by-step instructions. Very convenient. I would
> like to add one thing. After having downloaded the branch to your
> pc, it might be advisable to regularly update it with the command
> bzr pull. Hannie

I agree. This one is really important when there are many people
editing files, so that everyone has a current copy.

It also might be a good idea to add instructions for conflict
resolution. This (outdated!) wiki page I wrote a while back has a
conflict resolution section that still applies, and you're welcome to
copy it for the Ubuntu page:

https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/SystemDocumentation#Bazaar_conflict_resolution

--
Little Girl